Weight: M = 5.0GM +/-0.3
Material: Natural Latex
Packing: Bulk Pack - 4000pcs/bag/sack.
**Price is based on bags.
SECTION I: PRODUCT DESCRIPTION
1. 1 Product Code: LEGPPS50
1. 2 Type: Latex Examination Glove, Powdered, Non-sterile
1. 3 Material: Natural High Grade Rubber Latex
1. 4 Color: Natural to white and uniform allowing for gradual shift due to thickness variation
1. 5 Design and Feature: Ambidextrous, beaded cuff, smooth
1. 6 Powder Inside: absorbable cornstarch USPXX1
1. 7 Storage Condition: The gloves shall maintain their properties when stored in a dry condition at temperature between 10˚ to 30˚ C. Avoid direct sunlight.
1. 8 Shelf-Life: The gloves shall have shelf life of 5 years from the date of manufacture with the above storage condition.
1. 9 Packing Style: 4000pcs/bag/sack
SECTION II: PERFORMANCE SPECIFICATION
Length (mm): All Sizes Min 240
Single wall Finger : Min 0.11
Palm : Min 0.09
Cuff : Min 0.07
Average Palm Width (mm)
XS: 70 +/- 10
S: 80 +/- 10
M: 95 +/- 10
L: 110 +/- 10
XL: 120 +/- 10
Unit Weight (gram)
XS: 4.0 +/- 0.3
S: 4.5 +/- 0.3
M: 5.0 +/- 0.3
L: 5.5 +/- 0.3
XL: 6.0 +/- 0.3
2.2 Physical Properties (In-House Standard)
Elongation at break (%) - Average
Before Aging: Min 650
After Aging: Min 500
Tensile Strength ( MPa) - Average
Before Aging: Min 18
After Aging: Min 14
Stress at 500% Elongation (MPa)
Before Aging: Max 5.5
After Aging: NIL
Median Force at Break (N)
Before Aging: Min 6
After Aging: Min 4
2.3 Freedom from Holes (Barrier) (1000ml Water Leak Test)
The sample size and allowable number of non-conforming gloves in the samples shall be determined in accordance to Sampling Plan ISO2859-1 Single Normal using inspection and acceptable quality level as stated in Section II: Performance Requirements.
2.4 Visual Defects
The sample size and allowable number of non-conforming gloves in the samples for both major and minor defects shall be determined in accordance to Sampling Plan ISO2859-1 Single Normal using Inspection and acceptable quality level as stated in Section II: Performance Requirements.